Skilled Commercial Photographer in Melbourne
These days, nothing sells on its own as marketing has become a vital cog for both small and large scale industries. It’s all about visual appeal and first impressions these days. Precisely for this reason, commercial photography for all kinds of products and services is so important these days. You might have a great product to sell, but if there aren’t any appealing pictures of them available, your prospective clients will move to their next alternative.
Commercial photography is a team process. It starts with the creative vision of the art director, who looks for a commercial photographer in Melbourne who can help them realise their vision. For the photographer, commercial photography is a combination of great posing, composition and lighting, along with top class Photoshop compositing and special effects skills.
So what makes our commercial photographers different from the rest?
- If you are looking for a commercial photographer in Melbourne who has a genuine interest in photography, we are the best place for you. Photography is not just a profession for us; it’s our passion. We are genuinely interested in making great images that sell your concept, your product or your service.
- While we are most capable of spotting even the tiniest of details, we are also equally equipped to visualise the bigger picture when it comes to commercial photography.
- We know that big commercial shoots are not a one-person job which is why we are more than compatible to work as a team to ensure that you get the quality of photos you want.
- We are aware of the fact that although talent is the most important thing, having good photography equipment is also necessary. Precisely for this reason, you will find the latest cameras, lighting and other tools of the highest level with us.
- At the end of the day, it’s our job to see something creative out of the ordinary, and that’s where we excel at. Combining the right lighting, focus, composition and post processing, we can deliver you awe inspiring pictures that stand out from the rest.
Joseph Brabet has the extreme Photoshop retouching and compositing skills that will take your commercial photography project to the next level. And Joseph’s product photography skills and experience are an important part of his expertise as a commercial photographer. Knowing how to light and shoot matte products, reflective products, textured products, smooth products, flat products, tall products, etc., are vital skills in product photography. These make him into a well rounded commercial photographer.